When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Gikuyu kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- My Body in Gikuyu: Translate and Learn Gikuyu
- Learn new vocabulary from the kasahorow Gikuyu Library.: Transport in Gikuyu
- My First Kikuyu Dictionary: Colour and Learn Gikuyu
- My First Gikuyu Counting Book: Colour and Learn 1 2 3 English Gikuyu
- Modern Gikuyu: Learn the modern Gikuyu language
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Gikuyu dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Gikuyu dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: