When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Gikuyu kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Dictionnaire Gikuyu de Poche - 100+ entries: Gikuyu-Français, Français-Gikuyu
- Taschenwörterbuch Gikuyu - 100+ entries: Gikuyu-Deutsch, Deutsch-Gikuyu
- Modern Gikuyu Dictionary - 100+ entries: Learn basic Gikuyu words
- Wörterbuch der Modernen Gikuyu - 1200+ entries: Gikuyu-Deutsch, Deutsch-Gikuyu
- My First Kikuyu Dictionary - 30+ entries: Colour and Learn Gikuyu
- Mein Erstes Gikuyu Wörterbuch - 50+ entries: male und lerne Deutsch Gikuyu
- Meu Primeiro Dicionário Gikuyu - 30+ entries: Colorir e Aprender Gikuyu
- My First Gikuyu Counting Book - 50+ entries: Colour and Learn 1 2 3 English Gikuyu
- Nohote Guthoma - 50+ entries: Read Aloud Gikuyu
- Modern Gikuyu - 30+ entries: Learn the modern Gikuyu language
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Gikuyu dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Gikuyu dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: